- Comply with all regulations for registered pesticide products and ensure proper employee training.
- Establish written application protocols using best practices to ensure high quality seed treatment application to minimize dust-off.
- Adopt stewardship documentation for full life-cycle of seed treatment products.
- Properly discard of treatment, treated seed and rinse water to minimize environmental impact.
- Ensure that all required and pertinent seed treatment information is conveyed to customers through product labels and education.