- Follow directions on treated seed container labeling for handling, storage, planting, and disposal practices.
- Use advanced seed flow lubricants that minimize dust.
- Eliminate flowering plants and weeds in and around the field prior to planting.
- At planting, be aware of honey bees and hives near the field, and communicate with beekeepers when possible.
- Completely remove all treated seed left in containers and equipment used to handle harvested grain, and dispose of it properly. Keep all treated seed out of the commodity grain channels.